Junior Nonprofit Salesforce Consultant
Sputnik Moment is seeking a young professional or a student (soon graduating) to take part in salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations. This is an entry level position that should lead to a career combining consulting with nonprofit organizations, cutting edge technology and making the world a better place.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle several projects at once. Because most of the work is client facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important.
When joining our team your responsibilities will be to:
– Participate in multiple Salesforce implementations both locally and nationally.
– Love to learn new technical tricks & in general keep up with SF technologies.
– Clarify clients’ requirements and design & implement Salesforce solutions.
– Keep projects on time and on budget.
– Maintain high satisfaction with colleagues and clients.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
– Experience or strong interest in working w/ nonprofits or foundations.
– Organized and analytical.
– Comfortable with database concepts.
– Intermediate to advanced skills w/ MS Excel.
– Proficient in one programming language.
– Consulting strong interest or experience.
– Salesforce knowledge or certification.
– Detail oriented.